Milwaukee® 6390-21 TILT-LOK™ Circular Saw with Case, 7-1/4"
The TILT-LOK™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4", 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Easy 1-hand adjustments
- Cushion grip on front and rear handles.
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Cord Type: 9' Fixed
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Amps: 15
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Construction Type: Double InsulatedSoft Grip Handle: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50 Degrees: 1-11/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 2 and 7-16"
- Electrical Brake: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Blade: 7-1/4"
- Tool Free Bevel: Yes
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50 degrees