Milwaukee® 48-89-2750 Silver & Demming Black Oxide Drill Bit, 7/8"
Its designed for extreme durability and long life. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Effective for drilling on curved surfaces, Milwaukee® Black Oxide bit require less effort to drill through metal, wood and PVC, and are highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- For general purpose drilling in wood, metal and plastic
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135° split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Corrosion resistant: Black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
- Versatile: Reduced shank diameter for use in 1/2" chucks
- Skin carded packaging.
- Shank: 3-Flat (1/2")
- Diameter: 7/8"
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Length: 6"
- Flute Length: 3"
- Size: 7/8".