Milwaukee 48-22-3607 TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Plier with MAXBITE
Milwaukee Torque Lock MAXBITE Locking Tools deliver 3x gripping force and provide faster tool setup to the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability, the Milwaukee 48-22-3607 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites.
- Size: 7"
- Maxbite jaw design - 3x gripping force
- Torque lock faster setup and more force for locking tools
- MAXBITE jaw maximizes pressure points for round pipe, hex bolts, and many other locking tool applications
- Control release fast, easy, one-handed release
- Hardened jaws better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Dimension: 2.02" (W) x 0.70" (H) x 8.10" (L)
- Weight: 0.80 lbs.