Milwaukee 48-22-3407 Torque Lock Curved Jaw Locking Plier, 7" L
The Milwaukee Locking Plier is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Featuring hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability.
- Torque Lock technology for faster tool setup and more force on the job
- The thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force
- Screwdriver through-hole design provides clearance to generate more torque
- Curved jaw maximizes pressure points for any bolt, nut or locking tool application
- Control release for fast, easy, one-handed release
- Hardened jaws for better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Overall Length: 7"
- Material: Forged Alloy Steel
- Color: Red/Black
- Cushion Grip: Yes
- Locking: Yes
- Jaw Capacity: 1"
- Jaw Length: 1-3/64"
- Packaging Type: Hang Tab