Milwaukee® 48-20-8830 Three-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bit, 1/2" x
This 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank fits in all 1/2" three-jaw hammer-drill chucks and maintains unyielding bit hold with heavy torsional loads. Designed especially for conical anchor, concrete screw, nail-in and hollow wall anchor applications, the bit provides superior performance through its reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design.
- Carbide brazed tips to heat treated steel shanks
- Flute is designed for fast removal of the concrete dust from the hole
- Aiding in more efficient drilling of small holes
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank holds the bit firmly in the chuck
- Faster drilling: Reinforced flute geometry increases bit stability
- Longer life: Carbide tips extend performance in masonry applications
- Shank: 3-Flat
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Length: 6"
- Useable Length: 4".