Milwaukee 48-01-7188 Thin Kerf SAWZALL Blades, 18 TPI, 9"
Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Type: Bi-Metal
- TPI: 18
- Length: 9"
- Width: 3/4 In
- Thickness: 0.035 In
- Profile: Thin Kerf
- Tang Size: 1/2 In
- Material: Rigid Conduit|Strut
- Tang Style: Universal.