Milwaukee® 48-00-5788 The Torch™ SAWZALL® Saw Blades, 9", 18 TPI, 5-Pa
The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- 5 Pack
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- Designed for demolition, rescue, & remodeling
- Also good for cutting metal pipe, channels, tubing, angle iron up to 4", steel & nail embedded wood.
- TPI: 18
- Length: 9"
- Profile: Demo
- Shank: 1/2" Universal.