Milwaukee® 48-00-5713 The Torch™ SAWZALL® Metal-Cutting Blades, 9", 10
The Torch™ Metal-Cutting Blades with The Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- 5 Pack
- For demolition, rescue & remodeling
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- For cutting metal pipe, channels, tubing, angle iron up to 4", steel & nail embedded wood
- Comes in vinyl pouch.
- TPI: 10
- Length: 9"
- Profile: Demo
- Shank: 1/2" Universal.