Mi-T-M CBA-3504-1MAH Cold Water Gasoline Belt Drive, 3500 PSI @ 3.7 GPM
The Mi-T-M pressure washer provides 3500 PSI @ 3.7 GPM. Belt driven AR crank pump with brass manifold & thermal protection. Professional grade trigger gun with safety lock off & 48" wand with rubber grip. General pumps feature an external bypass system which allows more water into the system to protect from heat build-up. Stainless-steel and brass Mi-T-M unloader with adjustable pressure. Thermal relief valve. Water filter with clear sleeve for screen inspection. Performance-proven engine with low-oil protection. Includes quick connect nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º and 40º), 50' x 3/8" non-marking hose with quick connects, swivel and bend restrictors . Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off , 48" lance with rubber grip.
- PSI :3500
- GPM :3.7
- Displacement/Engine :389cc Honda OHV
- Pump: Belt drive triplex piston AR pump with ceramic plungers. Stainless-steel and Mi-T-M brass unloader with adjustable pressure. Forged brass manifold. Thermal relief valve. Water filter with clear sleeve for screen inspection
- Engine: Performance-proven Honda OHV engine with low-oil protection
- Frame: Patented vibration isolation plate with four rubber isolators for reduced movement. Lightweight, corrosion resistance aluminum frame. 1" aluminum tube handles for easier pulling. Aluminum base plate. Two-piece belt guard for quick access to belts. Solid 7/8-inch diameter full-length threaded axle. Convenient nozzle holder for quick connect nozzles. Pneumatic tires with tubes and dual rubber isolators
- Component: Dual cogged belt drive system for increased belt life.
- Unit Includes: Quick connect nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º and 40º). 50' x 3/8" non-marking hose with quick connects, swivel and bend restrictors. Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off. 48" lance with rubber grip.