Makita® 9557NB Angle Grinder, with AC/DC Switch, 4‑1/2"
The Makita 4-1/2" Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a long life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation. This UL-listed grinder provides high-output power with its 7.5 AMP motor that maintains a 10,000 RPM speed to produce excellent grinding with a 2-1/2 in. small-circumference, barrel-grip handle for added comfort. All ball-bearing design and metal gear housing provide durability.
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 10,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Slide switch with lock-on for continuous use
- Side handle can be positioned on both sides for operator convenience
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience.
- Power: 7.5 AMP motor delivers 10,000 RPM
- Comfort: Slide switch for operator convenience; weighs only 4.5 lbs
- Durability: Labyrinth construction, zig-zag varnish and thicker coil wires for longer tool life
- Convenience: AC/DC slide switch for use with alternative power source
- Includes: Grinding wheel, wheel guard, side handle, inner flange, lock-nut, and wrench.