Lyric® 26-47406 Woodpecker Wild Bird Food w/o Fillers, 20 Lbs
Ideal for attracting a wide range of woodpeckers and northern flickers. Woodpeckers, with their bright markings, feeding antics and recognizable calls are some of the most popular wild birds, and you can enjoy them, too! All you have to know is what they prefer to eat – offer it in a woodpecker feeder - and you can attract woodpeckers! 100% edible, no-waste mix, designed to attract a wide variety of woodpeckers.
- 20 lbs
- 100% edible, no-waste mix
- Attracts more woodpeckers with Woodpecker Wild Bird Food
- Designed to attract a wide variety of woodpeckers
- Gourmet ingredients
- No fillers
- Delicious & nutritious
- New cube style stand up packaging.
- Split & whole peanuts, tree nut pieces, sunflower pieces, small yellow corn, dehydrated cherries, raisins, & shelled pumpkin seeds.
- If you'd like to offer our Woodpecker mix to all birds, a hopper feeder works nicely. Or choose a feeder designed so that only woodpeckers' and nuthatches' long bills and tongues can get the bits of food. Try smearing some suet or peanut butter on the perch and in the holes to attract the birds and help them identify the food source
- Hanging a woodpecker feeder from a tree branch or close to a tree trunk is optimal. We also recommend wire mesh tubes, but because most of the ingredients are shelled, protect them from direct exposure to the elements. Squirrel baffles are always recommended.