Lyric® 26-47403 Delite® Wild Bird Food w/o Fillers, 5 Lbs
Many people are reluctant to feed wild birds during the warm months because the bird seed germinates and causes weeds. Bird food shells make decks, patios and lawns unsightly. Resolve the problem by changing your mixture. Lyric Delite Mix is waste-free, mess-free and weed-free. It's also a great value, because you don't pay for the shells. Four pounds of Lyric Delite Mix is equivalent to nearly eight pounds of the same mix with the shells.
- 5 lbs
- Gourmet ingredients
- No fillers
- Waste-free, mess-free and weed-free
- Delicious and nutritious
- Four pounds of Lyric Delite Mix is equivalent to nearly eight pounds of the same mix with the shells
- New cube design stand up packaging.
- Hulled white millet, sunflower kernels, peanuts, & tree nut pieces.
How is Lyric Delite different from other wild bird foods?
- Lyric Delite is unique. The shells been mechanically removed from every ingredient, so it is 100% food. Delite contains zero waste. Buy a bag of sunflower seed and as much as 45% of the contents are seed shells that fall to the ground and go to waste. Every morsel of Lyric morsel Delite, on the other hand, is a preferred edible food.
Why offer pre-hulled seeds?
- Pre-hulled seeds are pure food. Birds eat every morsel, so there is no waste. Plus, Lyric Delite is waste-free. It is the perfect wild bird food to place in feeders in the garden or on the porch, patio or deck where seed shells from ordinary mixes can be eyesore.
- Pound for pound and dollar for dollar, Lyric Delite offers more value than any other wild bird food you can buy. Furthermore, because all ingredients in Lyric Delite lack a protective shell, seeds that fall to the ground do not germinate.
- Lyric makes Delite because customers have asked for a waste-free, mess-free, weed-free food that birds love. Delite is our answer!
What birds eat Lyric Delite Wild Bird Food Mix?
- Every seed-eating bird that visits your backyard will eat Lyric Delite. Sunflower kernels, shelled pumpkin seeds, peanuts, pecans and pistachios and all gourmet bird food.
Is there a "best" feeder for Lyric Delite Wild Bird Food Mix?
- Because every ingredient in Lyric Delite is pre-hulled, it is essential that it be offered in a feeder that protects the seeds from snow and rain. If these unprotected seeds get wet or damp, they will spoil quickly, so be sure to offer Lyric Delite in a covered, protected feeder.
- Some people stop trying to attract birds in the spring and summer because it can get messy. Also, the spring rains tend to spoil the bird food. Choose a feeder that is designed to protect shell-free bird foods like Lyric Delite. Because the food has no shells, it won't germinate and cause a mess.
- Crude Protein (min.): 20%
- Crude Fat (min.): 35%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 10%
- Moisture (max.): 12%
- The key to feeding birds is understanding who eats what. In fact, most seed-eating birds have individual preferences that, once understood, can be used to attract specific birds to specific feeders. That's the basis for Lyric exclusive "Bird Feeding System."