Lux® TX9100U Universal 7-Day Programmable / Non-Programmable Thermosta
Lux™ TX9100U is a 7 day programmable or non-programmable thermostat that allows you to create a unique program for every day of the week. Features programmable air filter-life timer. Easy-to-view back lit display enhances both the design and ease of use. This unit is great for heating and cooling systems including single and multi-stage heat pumps, plus 2nd stage cooling. It has universal compatibility for all system types, except electric baseboard heat. Each day of the week can be programmed differently with 2 or 4 periods per day, and it offers the exclusive Lux® Speed Slide® for easy programming.
- Easy installation
- Easy to use
- Easy to read large back-lit display
- Energy use monitor
- User option: 2 or 4 periods per day
- Programmable keyboard lock
- Temporary override and manual hold
- Selectable Fahrenheit/Celsius setting
- Adjustable temperature swing (differential)
- Speed Slide® for easy programming
- Air filter monitor
- Adjustable 2nd Stage Heat Offset
- Optional wall plate
- Selectable smart recovery
- Dual powered (2"AA") Alkaline batteries
- Mercury free
- 7-day programmable /non-programmable all-in-one.
For use on:
- Universal compatibility for conventional heat and A/C up to 2-stage heat/2-stage cool
- Universal compatibility for heat pumps with up to 2-stage heat/1 stage cool
- 3-wire heat only hydronic systems (hot water) zone valves
- Gas millivolt heaters.
Not for use on:
- Line voltage systems (120/240 VAC).