Lux® DMH110 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat w/Easy-To-Read Back-Li
Electronic accuracy in a simple function thermostat. Battery powered, manual control for heat and cooling - with easy to read display. The Lux® Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat offers electronic accuracy with the simplicity of function. This non-programmable thermostat is a plus for people home for long periods of time who don’t need temperature variations. Your comfort, in your control.
- Easy installation
- Easy to use
- Large Digital Display
- Selectable save energy mode
- Selectable Fahrenheit/Celsius setting
- Adjustable temperature swing (differential)
- Electronic accuracy
- Optional wall plate
- Mercury free
- Battery powered (2AA) Alkaline batteries required (not included).
For use on:
- For most 24V heating and A/C systems
- 1-heat/1-cool: gas, oil, electric or single stage heat pump systems
- 2-wire heat only hydronic systems (hot water baseboard & radiator)
- Millivolt systems (wall heaters/furnaces & gas fireplaces).
Not for use on:
- Multi-stage heat pumps
- 3-wire hydronic zone valve systems
- Line voltage systems (120/240 VAC).