Lupine 36453 ECO Adjustable Collar for Large Dogs, Lilac Pattern, 1" x
Lupine's Eco Collection is a unique 2-tone weave, soft yet strong and made from recycled plastic bottles. Bottles are melted, purified and extruded into thread. The thread is then woven to create this unique soft yet strong material with a rich texture. Lupine products will stand the rigors of time and keep your pet looking good too! The ECO Collection Adjustable Dog Collar in 1" width is fully adjustable, with the strongest side release buckle on the market today and made from recycled P.E.T (water bottles). Strong, Stylish and earth friendly!. Suitable for Medium and Large dogs - even the largest St. Bernard.
- Size: 1" Width; 16-28" Neck
- Pattern: Lilac
- Adjustable dog collar
- A unique 2 tone weave
- Soft yet strong
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Warm and cool palettes inspired by the natural world
- Ideal for large dogs
- Strong bar tack stitching
- Welded D-ring and a custom designed side release buckle
- Not recommended for tie out.
Buckle - Convenient and strong
- Lupine and YKK, the leading buckle manufacturer, have come together to design the highest quality, strongest plastic buckle on the market. Designed specifically with pets in mind, this buckle consistently tests stronger than even metal buckles and features an easy, convenient side release.
D-Rings - Strength where you need it most
- Lupine’s welded steel D-ring is rust resistant and designed to hold up to years of heavy use.
Webbing - Beautiful and long lasting
- Lupine webbing is of the highest quality jacquard nylon. Never printed or ribbon overlay and tested for color fastness, you can expect your Lupine webbing to withstand the rigors of time, your washing machine and of course, your dog and still look fabulous year after year!
Tri-Glide - Adjusting made easy
- The non-slip teeth molded into the nylon plastic tri-glide keeps the collar at the correct size even with the strongest of pullers.