Leviton® R11-GFNT2-0RI SmartLock Pro® GFCI Duplex Receptacle/Outlet, 2
Peace of mind, all the time. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI tests itself even if you forget. Designed to meet the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring (self-test). Periodically conduct an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault. With the slimmest profile on the market, the device allows for fast and easy installation, while Leviton’s patented reset lockout mechanism prevents reset of the GFCI if it is not wired or operating correctly. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI is the smart choice in ground fault circuit interrupter protection.
- LED indicator light
- 2 holes per termination
- Screws backed out
- Impact resistant thermoplastic body
- Power surge & corrosion resistant
- Red & black button
- Wallplate/faceplate & self grounding clip included
- SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI is the smart choice in ground fault circuit interrupter protection
- Hang tab box.
- Amp: 20A
- Volt: 125
- UL 973 standard.
- GFCI cannot be reset if installed with a line load reversal & cannot supply power to the gfci face or downline terminals, circuit integrity, or mis-wired reversing line & load leads, backwire screw pressure plate.