Latex-ite® 32051 Asphalt Repair Trowel Patch, 2-Gallon
Latex-ite Trowel Patch® is a smooth asphalt repair product. It is designed to repair medium to large cracks, smooth out rough spots and fill minor depressions. For late/Fall season applications MAKE SURE you apply a thin layer as sun angle is low, nights are cool and this product cures via evaporation. Applying too thick will not set up and may track.
- 2 gallon pail
- Patented black, cement-like formula
- For rough spots, depressions, low spots and medium/large cracks
- Just trowel and smooth over troubled area
- Allow to fully cure prior to sealing
- Low VOC Formula / Easy soap & water clean-up
- Do NOT apply product over gas and oil stained asphalt: it will not adhere
- Trowel Patch® is designed to repair medium-sized cracks and to smooth out rough spots and minor depressions on asphalt driveways. Prior to using Trowel Patch® it is important to thoroughly clean the area. Sweep out any loose debris and rinse. Make sure the weather is dry, rain is not forecast for 24 hours and the temperature is above 55 degrees (that includes at night as well – this product cures via evaporation). When applied properly (ie weather is above 55 at night and lift is no thicker than ½” it will cure in 4 hours but we recommend giving the repair overnight before sealing over or applying a 2nd lift
- Once the area is dry, you are ready to apply. Stir patch to an even consistency, bottom to top. Scoop patch into repair area and trowel -- frequently dip trowel into water (you can use an old bucket). Level off repair using wet trowel. Trowel Patch® dries from the top down so it is important not to apply it too thick. We recommend applying no more than two 1/2" lifts consecutively
- If the depression or crack is deeper than ½", apply the first layer and let that set up and cure thoroughly prior to applying another layer. Once you finish applying, ensure that it is completely dried and cured prior to sealing (we do not recommend more than two layers)
- Average coverage per 1 gallon pail = 4 to 6 square feet at 1/4" dept.