Justrite 7250130 Type II AccuFlow Galvanized Steel Gas Safety Can, 5 G
Go beyond protection and compliance with the added convenience of AccuFlowTM with Safe-Squeeze® trigger for safe and controlled pouring. Justrite's patented manifold and proportional flow-control Safe-Squeeze® trigger provides you the means to regulate the flow rate when handling flammable liquids. Fill port with ergonomic lift lever makes filling easy. Flexible 9" (229-mm) long metal hose spout helps control the pour into small openings.
- Material Specifications: Steel
- Capacity: 5 gallon(s)
- Fill/Pour Hole: 1.68"
- Hose Dimensions: 9" L x 1" Outer Dia.
- Approvals: FM, TUV, UL, ULC
- Compliance: CARB, NFPA, OSHA
- Convenient & safe way to store & dispense flammable liquids
- Flexible metal hose reaches small openings
- Ergonomically designed quick fill port with comfort lift bar makes filling easy
- Fill port is equipped with a long length
- Trilingual warning label includes a large id zone for user labeling to avoid misuse.
- Made from high-grade coated steel, each can is pressure tested to ensure quality. The tough powder-coat finish resists chemicals and stands up to demands of rigorous use. Stainless steel flame arrester—equipped in all Justrite safety cans—dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition. Sealed lid features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to protect against explosion. Large label ID zone provides writing space to identity contents, department location, or individual user name. All can sizes have extra capacity for adding two-cycle engine oil or other additives.