Intermatic® WH40 Electric Mechanical Water Heater Time Switch
With the easy-to-set "Yellow Dial", these time switches allow for basic control of electric hot water heaters. These time switches offer a minimum ON/OFF time of one hour, and are available for 208-250 VAC applications. With the proven reliability of our mechanical line, these time switches provide dependable electric water heater control.
- Two sets of ON/OFF trippers
- Enables shifting electricity use into off-peak hours to reduce energy costs
- Convenient external override switch
- Special Features: 10000 W, 40 A, 240 V, 60 Hz Capacity, DPST Switch
- Usage: For Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional/Schools and Military Facilities.
The WH40 is Intermatic's original 'Little Gray Box' timer. It can provide the homeowner substantial savings on his/her electricity costs. It has heavy duty 40 amp and 10,000 watt ratings. With a convenient external override switch, the WH40 is easy to install and easy to program, with 2 sets of on/off trippers included. This timer is ideal for water heater control of residential, commercial, schools and military facilities. The enclosure is NEMA 1 rated indoor steel and has a lockable hasp, which holds the door closed. There are 3 mounting holes on the back and combination knockouts on the sides, back and bottom of the enclosure.
- Military Facilities
- Material: Steel
- Mechanism Type: Analog/Mechanical
- Minimum ON/OFF Times: 1 hour
- Maximum ON/OFF Operations: 0
- Input Voltages Display: 208-250 VAC, 60 Hz
- Standards: CSA Certified.