Insl-X® HTF110092-01 Hot Trax® Concrete/Garage Floor Paint, Tintable W
Hot Trax® Epoxy Fortified Acrylic Concrete and Garage Floor Paint is a high performance, ready to use acrylic floor coating that resists hot tire pick-up and marring common to driveways and garage floors. This finish seals and protects concrete from chemicals, water, oil and grease. Hot Trax® is also ideal for use on exterior concrete, masonry, stucco, cinder block and brick. This durable low satin finish is resistant to cracking. This product can be walked on in 24 hours and vehicles can be parked on Hot Trax® in 5 – 7 days.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Tintable White
- Water-based ready to use garage floor coating
- Resists Hot Tire Pick-up from cars
- Protects from chemicals, water, oil & grease
- Soap and water cleanup
- Durable satin finish
- Low-VOC formula
- Interior or exterior use
- Recoat in 24 hours
- Low odor
- Park vehicles in 5-7 days
- Qualifies for LEED credit.
- Sheen: Low satin
- Cleanup: Warm soapy water
- Resin Type: Epoxy Modified Acrylic
- Recommended Use: Interior or exterior
- VOC Level: < 50 g/L.
- For interior and exterior use on concrete floors, basement floors, garage floors, driveways, walkways, patios and pavers. Also can be used on masonry, stucco, block and brick.
- Do not apply if surface or air temperature is below 50°F (10°C)
- Do not apply if temperature is within 5° of Dew Point or if rain is expected within 12 hours
- Do not paint in direct sunlight or on hot surfaces.