Homax® 4205 Manual Spray Texture Gun, Lightweight
Holes or other damage in textured walls can occur over time must be repaired. Matching the existing texture is critical to achieving a professional, flawless finish. Homax® makes small textured wall repairs easier with our texture repair tools. Designed for homeowners and contractors to apply textures on walls and ceilings. This texture gun is ideal for small to medium size patch and repair texture jobs, or small remodels. Nozzle quickly adjusts to spray multiple texture patterns to match an existing pattern or to create a custom look. Requires no power source and no compressor to operate. This portable, professional model features polycarbonate body with brass inserts for easy disassembly. Designed for use with Homax® premixed textures (#8322 and/or #8522), or 3L Hopper (#4505P) – not included.
- Manual spray texture gun
- Ideal for patch and repair jobs, or small remodels
- No compressor required
- Adjusts to spray multiple texture patterns and materials
- Requires no power source to operate
- Easy disassembly for clean-up
- Portable and lightweight
- Designed for use with Homax® premixed textures (#8322 and/or #8522) - not included.
Where to Use
- Homax® Manual Spray Texture Gun is ideal for small to medium size patch and repair texture jobs, or small remodels. Use to apply a variety of texture patterns and materials on walls and ceilings. Easily match an existing pattern or create a custom look.
How Does it Work?
- The Homax® Texture Gun allows you to manually control pressure and pattern to create an invisible repair. The unique gun creates a wide variety of wall and ceiling textures that replaces the need for using a compressor & hopper gun or other non-conventional methods. The hand pump along with the Adjustment Lever determines the pressure or distance the pattern will travel. The Front Plate will control size and volume of the spray pattern.
- Multiple texture repairs
- Remodel projects
- Retexturing damaged popcorn ceiling textures
- Small or hard-to-reach areas such as closets, skylights, etc
- Areas where power might not be accessible.