Hillman 9523 Wall Dog Oval Head Phillips Screws, 1.25", White, 4 Pack
High-profile threads for easy fastening into drywall and masonry based materials. The deep cutting, corkscrew-like threads provide for smooth entry and a powerful hold. Thread design prevents spinning and stripping. When removed, the Walldog leaves a much smaller hole than toggles or other systems. Self-drills through drywall into wood or metal studs. Fastening into concrete, hollow or grout filled block, brick, and plaster requires a pre-drilled 3/16" hole. Walldog anchors are ideal for light to medium-duty anchoring.
- 3/16 x 1.25"
- Finish: White
- Drill size: 3/16"
- Min. Embedment: 1"
- Base Material: brick, concrete, drywall, hollow block, plaster
- Holds Up to (1/2" Drywall): 50 lbs
- Holds Up to (4000 psi Concrete): 175 lbs
- Holds Up to (C-90 Block): 75 lbs
- Holds Up to (Brick): 95 lbs
- All-steel 1-piece screw anchor
- No predrilling in drywall
- Typical applications include lightweight fixtures, drapery supports, as well as electrical, telephone, and cable accessories
- 4 per pack.