Hillman 42006 WallDog Phillips Pan Head Screw-Anchor, Black, 3/16"x1-1
Screw and anchor in one! Walldog anchors are ideal for light to medium-duty anchoring. High-profile threads for easy fastening into drywall and masonry based materials. The deep cutting, corkscrew-like threads provide for smooth entry and a powerful hold. Thread design prevents spinning and stripping. When removed, the Walldog leaves a much smaller hole than toggles or other systems. Self-drills through drywall into wood or metal studs. Drives into Drywall, Metal Studs, Plaster, Brick, Wood Studs, Concrete.
- Size: 3/16 x 1-1/4"
- Finish: Black
- Drill size: 3/16"
- Min. Embedment: 1"
- Base Material: Brick, Concrete, Drywall, Hollow Block, Plaster
- No predrilling in drywall
- Easily penetrates wood & metal studs
- 20 per pack.
Holds Up To
- Holds Up to (1/2" Drywall)* : 50 lbs
- Holds Up to (4000 psi Concrete) : 175 lbs
- Holds Up to (C-90 Block) : 75 lbs
- Holds Up to (Brick) : 95 lbs
* The load values listed are the Maximum Allowable Load capacities for the specified materials. For 1/2" drywall the Maximum Allowable Load is based on a 2:1 safety factor using an average of ultimate tension and shear loads. For concrete, block, and brick, the Maximum Allowable Load is based on a 4:1 safety factor using an average of ultimate tension and shear loads.