Hillman 116898 PowerPro One Multi-Material Exterior Screw, #10x2-3/4",
Engineered for optimum performance in multiple materials, the Power Pro One Screw will be the One screw you'll ever need. Developed to outperform and replace standard wood, sheet metal, and concrete/masonry screws, the One Screw program simplifies your tool box by using a single, innovative, engineered screw design to satisfy projects that fasten into wood, metal, concrete, drywall, and plastic.
- 67 Pack
- Recommended for exterior projects and treated lumber; the Premium Bronze Epoxy Coating provides 4 layers of corrosion protection
- Every One Screw is manufactured with spiral flutes, serrated hi-lo threads, and a 3-sided pyramid point; comes in an innovative plastic package that is reusable, recloseable, and stackable for post purchase use
- Hex Washer Head with Star Drive is ideal for high drive torque and large bearing surface applications
- Pre-drilling is not required in wood, drywall, plastic, or metal up to 20 gauge thick
- The T25 Pro-Stik Bit included in pack provides stable driving - no wobbling
- Concrete and masonry applications require a pre-drilled a hole, see product packaging for pre-drilling instructions.
- Thickness: #10
- Length: 2-3/4"
- Thread Style: Saw tooth
- Head Type: Hex washer
- Drive: Star
- Finish: Bronze
- Material: Steel
- Point Type: Self-drilling
- Use Location: Exterior
- Materials Fastened: Universal