Hi-Yield® 33054 Grub Free Zone II Systemic Insecticide, 15 Lb
White grubs can cause extensive damage to turf by feeding on grass roots. Affected turf turns yellow, then brown, and is easily pulled up in pieces with your hands. Mole crickets can seriously damage lawns by their tunneling activity. Some species also feed on the grass roots, as well. Hi-Yield® Grub Free Zone II prevents turf damage by kilting grubs and mole crickets when they are newly hatched and before they can cause turf damage. Hi-Yield® Grub Free Zone II works best when applied before grubs and mole crickets hatch. The active ingredient will remain in the root zone of the turf until the eggs of grubs or mole crickets hatch. These newly hatched insects are highly susceptible to IMIDACLOPRID, and are killed before they become large enough to cause turf damage. Hi-Yield® Grub Free Zone II also kills grubs in landscaped ornamental areas containing flowers, ground covers, shrubs and trees.
- Size: 15 lbs
- Contains Imidacloprid
- Kills white grubs before they damage your lawn
- Season long grub control
- Systemic insecticide for use on turfgrass and landscape ornamentals
- For residential use on lawns and landscaped areas
- One application controls grubs all season long
- Apply before insects hatch to prevent turf damage.
- Other pests controlled (including the larvae of japanese beetle, oriental beetle, chafers, asiatic garden beetle, may or june beetles, and black turfgrass ataenius) and mole crickets.
- Also used in landscaped areas containing flowers, ground covers, shrubs and trees. Contains imidacloprid season long grub control use anytime one application.
Please see label for application rates.