Havahart® 4088 Collapsible 1-Door Live Animal Cage Trap, Medium, 24" x 8" x 8"
Ideal for trapping squirrels, skunks, rabbits and mink. Designed by trapping experts to be the most effective, convenient and durable trap of its kind. It is carefully constructed with a fine-tuned tripping mechanism that specially targets rabbit-sized critters - eliminating false triggers - and a spring-loaded trap door that delivers quick, secure captures.
- Ideal for trapping squirrels, skunks, rabbits and mink
- Constructed with sturdy, rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Fully assembled
- Ready to bait & set in minutes
- Space-saving collapsible design
- Solid doors and handle guards protect users during transportation,while smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals.
- Dimensions: 24" x 8" x 8"
- Made in the USA.
Collapsible and Space-Saving:
- A live trap can take up a lot of space in your garage or shed when you aren't using it. That's why Havahart® offers a mid-size trap that folds away for storage. It's easy to collapse, and easy to put together when you're ready to set it up. No trap is more convenient.
Simple to Operate:
- You don't have to be a pro to assemble and use this Havahart® trap. It's simple to set up, and its design allows trappers of all experience levels to capture, transport, and release animals with ease.
Safe for You and the Animal:
- For You: A solid door and handle guard protect you from contact with a trapped animal, and the carrying handle allows you to hold the trap away from your body while an animal is inside.
- For the Animal: A strong door lock keeps the animal safely inside, while smooth, rolled internal trap edges prevent injuries to animals as they are being transported or as they struggle to escape.
Built to Last:
- Havahart® builds the strongest, most durable trap with premium materials, intended to endure harsh weather and unpredictable animal behavior. Traps are constructed of industrial-strength, one-piece wire mesh, which is galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. A solid door and steel reinforcements add to the durability of the trap, ensuring an even longer trap life.