Havahart® 1025 Small 2-Door Live Animal Cage Trap, 18" x 5" x 5"
The Havahart® small 2-door live animal trap was designed by trapping experts for the most efficient humane rodent captures. It's carefully constructed so that small critters will not outsmart it - the trip plate is sensitive so that lightweight animals like chipmunks and rats can effectively trigger the door closed, and the mesh openings are much smaller than competing traps, so little critters can't steal the bait or escape.
- Best used for: chipmunks, rats, squirrels, and weasels
- Constructed of industrial-strength one-piece wire mesh
- Galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion
- Simple to operate
- Dimensions: 18" x 5" x 5"
- Made in the U.S.A.
Simple to Operate:
- You don't have to be a pro to use a Havahart® trap. This trap's already assembled out of the box, and its design allows trappers of all experience levels to capture, transport, and release small animals with ease.
Safe for You and the Animal:
- For You: A solid metal handle guard and solid doors protect you from contact with the animal, and the carrying handle allows you to hold the trap away from your body while an animal is inside.
- For the Animal: Strong door locks keep animals safely in the cage, and smooth, rolled edges prevent anxious critters from injuring themselves during transport.
A Two-Door Trap is Quick and Versatile:
- A two-door trap allows you to create a clear path from one end of the trap to the other by setting it with both ends open. Place this trap against a wall or along an animal's path in order to capture it as it travels from either direction. In order to access the bait and get to the other end, a chipmunk or squirrel must step on the trigger plate, resulting in a catch.
Built to Last:
- Havahart® builds strong, durable traps with premium materials, intended to endure harsh weather and unpredictable critters. This trap is constructed of industrial-strength one-piece wire mesh, which is galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion, ensuring more uses and a long trap life.