Good Cook™ 16700 Wood Handle Carbon Steel Ice Pick
This practical ice pick features a sharp angled tip and a long shaft for added leverage to chip solid ice with minimal effort. The metal ice-cracking ring at the base of the handle balances the ice pick and acts as a hammer to break and loosen dense or hard frozen ice blocks efficiently. The elegant wood handle is molded to fit the palm snugly, providing a comfortable and sturdy grip for added safety and stability. This ice pick is made with high carbon stainless steel and solid craftsmanship to resist bending breaking, chipping, or tarnishing with regular use.
- Sharp angled ice pick tip chips ice with minimal effort
- Metal ice cracking ring at base efficiently loosens hard-frozen ice for picking
- Elegant wood handle, molded to provide a comfortable and sturdy grip for added safety and stability
- Extra long high carbon stainless steel pick, resists bending, breaking, chipping, or tarnishing with regular use
- Heavy-duty solid reliable craftsmanship.