GE Lighting 97494 Incandescent A21 3-Way Light Bulb, Soft White, 50/100/150W
GE Soft White 3-Way Bulbs provide 3 levels of light for maximum flexibility: Low for mood lighting and energy savings, high for task lighting. Use GE soft white 3-way bulbs warm, pleasing light without harsh shadows in table lamps and floor lamps with 3-way sockets.
- A21 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
- 2800K soft white light appearance
- 615/1540/2155 lumens providing strong, vibrant™ light
- Lasts 1.1 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $6.02/$12.05/$18.07 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- Choose the low light setting for energy savings, higher settings for general and activity lighting.
- Specifically designed for 3-way lamps in your home or office, GE 3-way bulbs offer a range of light levels. Choose the low light setting for energy savings, higher settings for general and activity lighting.
- Use original GE's Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows.
- Lamp type: Incandescent, A-line
- Bulb: A21
- Base: Medium Screw (E26)
- Primary Application: 3-Way
- Filament: CC-8
- Bulb Finish: Soft white
- Rated Life (NOM): 1200 hrs
- Bulb Material: Soft glass
- Life in Years (NOM): 1
- Initial Lumens (NOM): 615 /1540 /2155
- Color Temperature (NOM): 2800 K
- Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt (NOM): 12/14/15
- Wattage (NOM): 50.0
- Voltage (NOM): 120.0
- Burn Position: Universal burning position
- Estimated Energy Cost per Year (NOM): 6.02
- Maximum Overall Length (MOL) (NOM): 5.2500 in (133.3 mm)
- Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM): 2.6250 in (66.6 mm)
- Light Center Length (LCL) (NOM): 3.8700 in (98.3 mm)