GE Lighting 48037 Saf-T-Gard® PAR38 Floodlight Bulb w/ Teflon® Coating, 150W
GE saf-t-gard® bulbs feature a protective Teflon® coating that helps contain glass fragments if broken. Designed with heavy-duty, all-weather construction, these bulbs protect against shattering, rain breakage and splatter from oil and lubricants. GE saf-t-gard® bulbs are perfect for home use in kitchens, basements garages, workshops and enclosed exterior fixtures.
- 120 volts
- PAR38 shape with medium base for use in rough service applications
- Lasts 1.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $18.07 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- Shatter Resistant Bulb - Protective coating helps contain glass fragments if broken.
- Designed with a unique all-weather construction, they withstand harsh weather conditions better than regular bulbs.
- Lamp type: Sealed Beam - PAR
- Bulb: PAR38
- Base: Medium Skirt (E26/50x39)
- Primary Application: Shatter-Resistant; Motion-Sensing & Security; Yard Stake
- Filament: CC-6
- Product Technology: Incandescent
- Rated Life (NOM): 2000 hrs
- Initial Lumens (NOM): 1700
- Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt (NOM): 11
- Wattage (NOM): 150.0
- Voltage (NOM): 120.0
- Maximum Overall Length (MOL) (NOM): 5.3100 in (134.8 mm)
- Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM): 4.7500 in (120.6 mm)