GE Lighting 47576 Glass Halogen Reflector PAR16 Indoor Floodlight Bulb, 40W
GE Energy-Efficient Halogen bulbs are ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home's interior. Use these bulbs in indoor track and recessed fixtures instead of regular incandescent and create a dramatic effect.
- Uses 40 watts
- PAR16 indoor floodlight with medium base for use in directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
- 350 lumens providing subtle, reassuring light
- Lasts 1.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $4.82 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh.
- Lamp type: Halogen, PAR
- Bulb: PAR16
- Rated Life (NOM): 2000 hrs
- Wattage (NOM): 40.0
- Voltage (NOM): 120.0
- Color Temperature: 2500 K
- Base: Medium Screw (E26)
- Initial Lumens: 350