GE Lighting 47261 Saf-T-Gard® A21 Rough Service Bulb with Teflon® Coating, 100W
GE saf-t-gard® bulbs are perfect for home use in kitchens, basements garages, workshops and enclosed exterior fixtures. A21 shape with medium base for use in rough service applications. Designed with heavy-duty, all-weather construction, these bulbs protect against shattering, rain breakage and splatter from oil and lubricants. GE saf-t-gard® bulbs feature a protective Teflon® coating that helps contain glass fragments if broken.
- 120 volts
- 2800K soft white light appearance
- A21 shape with medium base for use in rough service applications
- Lasts .9 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $12.05 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- GE's specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs.
- Shatter Resistant Bulb - Protective coating helps contain glass fragments if broken.
- Lamp type: Incandescent, A-line
- Bulb: A21
- Base: Medium Screw (E26)
- Primary Application: Shatter-Resistant; Rough Service
- Filament: C-7A
- Rated Life (NOM): 1000 hrs
- Base Material: Brass
- Initial Lumens (NOM): 1160
- Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt (NOM): 12
- Wattage (NOM): 100.0
- Voltage (NOM): 120.0
- Burn Position: Universal burning position
- Maximum Overall Length (MOL) (NOM): 4.1300 in (104.9 mm)
- Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM): 2.6250 in (66.6 mm)
- Light Center Length (LCL) (NOM): 93.0 mm