GE Lighting 20945 Bug Light PAR38 Outdoor Floodlight Bulb, Yellow, 85W, 120V
GE Bug Light Bulbs have a special coating makes light invisible to bugs, so they are not attracted. Designed with a unique all-weather construction, these bulbs withstand harsh weather conditions better than regular bulbs. Use GE bug light bulbs in outdoor stake light and security fixtures.
- Yellow light bulb
- PAR38 outdoor floodlight with medium base for use in security and wet rated fixtures
- Lasts 1.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $10.24 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- GE's Floodlights cast a wider beam that adds drama to driveways and yards
- Special coating makes light invisible to bugs, so they stay away!
- Designed with a unique all-weather construction, they withstand harsh weather conditions better than regular bulbs.
- Lamp type: Incandescent, PAR
- Bulb: PAR38
- Base: Medium Skirt (E26/50x39)
- Primary Application: Bug Light
- Filament: CC-6
- Bulb Finish: Yellow
- Rated Life (NOM): 2000 hrs
- Wattage (NOM): 85.0
- Voltage (NOM): 120.0
- Maximum Overall Length (MOL) (NOM): 5.3100 in (134.8 mm)
- Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM): 4.7500 in (120.6 mm)