Gardner Bender GVT-392 Solenoid Voltage Tester, 120 - 480 V & DC Polarity
Solenoid Voltage Tester tests AC/DC Voltage from 120 - 480 V and DC Polarity. Offers dual voltage indication with a solenoid vibration and visual neon light bulb. Vibration indicates voltage while neon light indicates DC polarity. Built-in slots in probe housing hold probes for one-hand testing and storage. 4' reach from probe to probe with probes unlocked. High-impact, dual insulated, case stands up to rugged service. Testing applications include: outlets, panels, light fixtures, switches, circuit breakers and extension cords.
- Includes 3-ranges of indication 120-240-480
- Solenoid vibration indicates voltage is present
- Long, 26 in. leads for troubleshooting in electrical panels
- Equipped with neon bulb for DC polarity indication
- Linear, analog scale indicates voltage level
- One-hand testing and storage
- High-impact, dual insulated
- Light fixtures
- Circuit Breakers
- Extension Cords.