Garden Safe HG-80422 Houseplant & Garden Insect Killer Spray, 24 Oz, Ready-to-Use
Ideal for use on most vegetables, herbs, fruits and nuts and several houseplants, roses, flowers and ornamentals. Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects. Protects your whole garden. Use up to day of harvest.
- Size: 24 Oz
- Ready to use
- Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects
- Made with botanical insecticides
- Protects your whole garden
- Use up to day of harvest.
Kills most harmful insects including, but not limited to
- Ants, aphids, armyworms, bagworms, beetles, caterpillars (including tent), chinch bugs, clover mites, crickets, cutworms, earwigs, firebrats, fruit flies, grasshoppers, green bugs, green fruitworms, green June beetles, Japanese beetles, lace bugs, leafhoppers, leafminers, leafrollers, maggots, mealybugs, millipedes, mites, moths, pillbugs, rootworms, sowbugs, spittlebugs, stink bugs, thrips, tomato hornworms, webworms (including garden, sod), weevils, whiteflies.
Ideal for use on the following houseplants, roses, flowers and ornamentals
- African violets, azaleas, begonias, camellias, dahlias, dogwood, roses, wandering Jew, asters, carnations, chrysanthemums, geraniums, gladioli, marigolds.
Ideal for use on most vegetables, herbs, fruits and nuts including, but not limited to
- Almond, apple, apricot, arugula, basil, bean, beet, blackberry, blackeyed peas, blueberry, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, chamomile, cantaloupe, carrot, cauliflower, celery, cherry, chives, corn, cranberry, currant, curry leaf, eggplant, endive, garden peas, garlic, grape, grapefruit, honeydew, horseradish, lemon, lentils, lime, lettuce, melon, mint, nectarine, onion, orange, parsley, peach, pear (bitter melon), pepper (including bell, chili), plum, potato, pumpkin, radish, raspberry, sage, snap bean, soybeans, spinach, strawberry, summer squash, sweet bay (bayleaf), sweet potato, tangerine, tomato, watermelon, yam, zucchini.