Frontline® Plus 287210 Flea & Tick Control for Large Dogs 45 to 88 Lb,
FRONTLINE® Plus has 2 tough killing ingredients. The 1st, fipronil, kills adult fleas and ticks. The 2nd, (S)-methoprene, attacks flea eggs and larvae. They work together to kill all month long. Plus, it breaks the flea life cycle. By also destroying the next generation of flea eggs and larvae, FRONTLINE® Plus gives you the power to help prevent a flea infestation on your pet.
- 3 Doses
- For medium dogs weighing 23 to 44 lb
- A once a month topical treatment
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice
- Prevents development of all fleas stages
- Breaks the flea life cycle and controls ticks and chewing lice infestations
- Each package contains three 1 month applications.
Help protect your pet.
- Stops flea infestation
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Kills ticks that may transmit diseases
- Provides waterproof effectiveness
- Offers a mighty killing force for a full 30 days.
How To Apply:
- Sharpen your flea and tick killing skills with tips and a slide show demonstration.
- You may not have a sword or ninja stars, but you do have a powerful weapon that starts killing after 1 easy application.
- To get started, remove the applicator from the package, hold the foil upward, then snap off the tip. You'll find it's designed to easily dispense the liquid solution onto the skin between your dog's shoulder blades. Just view the slide show at the right and read the instructions below-and you'll be killing in no time.
Follow these instructions to apply FRONTLINE® Plus for dogs.
To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every 30 days:
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Apply FRONTLINE® Plus: Part your dog's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
Here are some additional tips.
- Remove the dog's collar
- Apply as a spot between your dog's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your dog swim
- Give each of your dogs its own complete dose.