Fram CAK1532 Heavy-Duty Finned Vaned Air Filter
Most dirt in your engine enters through your air filter, so install a clean air filter every 12,000 miles1. A new air filter can increase airflow, horsepower, and improve overall engine performance2.
- Heavy duty
- Finned vaned filter
- Extensive coverage for both on & off highway applications with both traditional & radial seal designs
- Many have self spaced pleat technology to help eliminate pleat bunching & provide uniform pleat spacing for even distribution of contaminants & extended filter life
- Use high quality urethane gaskets for better filter to housing seal
- Radial seal designs utilize urethane that provides balance between rigid & soft for a tighter seal while maintaining ease of installation.
- A clean air filter helps to keep damaging particles from entering your engine and causing increased engine wear
- Dirty air filters restrict airflow which can contribute to decreased acceleration, horsepower, and reduced overall performance
- Experts at FRAM engineering laboratories recommend changing every 12,000 miles!1
- Use proper protective gear
- Loosen wing nut or other fasteners to remove filter cover
- Remove old air filter
- Clean filter cover and housing using a shop vacuum
- Install new air filter. Be sure it is sealed around the perimeter
- Replace cover and fasten.