Fram CA8997 Extra Guard Flexible Panel Air Filter
A clean air filter can lead to improved air flow and prevents dirt and dust from entering the engine. A clean air filter helps keep damaging particles from entering your engine and causing increased engine wear. Dirty air filters restrict airflow, which can contribute to decreased acceleration and horsepower and reduced overall performance.
- Scientifically engineered filter media for a higher level of engine protection
- Proven to provide 2 times the engine protection
- Trap dirt particles & keep them from entering your engine
- Lets through 2 times less dirt than the average brand
- A clean air filter helps to keep damaging particles from entering your engine and causing increased engine wear
- Dirty air filters restrict airflow which can contribute to decreased acceleration, horsepower, and reduced overall performance
- Experts at FRAM engineering laboratories recommend changing every 12,000 miles!1
- Use proper protective gear
- Loosen wing nut or other fasteners to remove filter cover
- Remove old air filter
- Clean filter cover and housing using a shop vacuum
- Install new air filter. Be sure it is sealed around the perimeter
- Replace cover and fasten.