Fram CA7421 Extra Guard Air Filter
Most dirt in your engine enters through your air filter, so install a clean air filter every 12,000 miles1. A new air filter can increase airflow, horsepower, and improve overall engine performance2
- Scientifically engineered filter media for a higher level of engine protection
- Provides 2 times the engine protection than the average
- Trap dirt particles & keep them from entering your engine
- Lets through 2 times less dirt than the average brand.
- A clean air filter helps to keep damaging particles from entering your engine and causing increased engine wear
- Dirty air filters restrict airflow which can contribute to decreased acceleration, horsepower, and reduced overall performance
- Experts at FRAM engineering laboratories recommend changing every 12,000 miles!1
- Use proper protective gear
- Loosen wing nut or other fasteners to remove filter cover
- Remove old air filter
- Clean filter cover and housing using a shop vacuum
- Install new air filter. Be sure it is sealed around the perimeter
- Replace cover and fasten.