Filtrete 9805-6 Micro Allergen Defense Air Filter, 14" x 20" x 1", Red
Filtrete Micro Allergen Defense Filter is 90% effective at capturing large allergens like mold spores and pet dander., Electrostatically charged fiber captures microscopic allergens like dust, smoke and smog. Captures bacteria and particles that can carry viruses. Meets the guidelines of the American Lung Association's Health House program.
Filtrete 1000 MPR Micro allergen reduction filter not only vastly improves the air quality in your home, it also keeps your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving on utilities and maintenance costs. The electrostatic filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, dust-mite debris, lint, mold spores, pet dander, smoke, smog, and bacteria. With each pass through the specially pleated filter, the air in your living space improves, making for a healthier home environment. This air-cleaning filter outperforms comparable non-electrostatic fiberglass and washable and reusable one-inch filters.
- Size: 14" x 20" x 1"
- Color: Red
- MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating): 1000
- Electrostatically charged fibers attract and capture large allergens like, pollen, mold spores and dust mite debris
- Attracts and captures microscopic particles like smoke and smog and large allergens like pollen from the air passing through the filter
- Captures microscopic allergens like smoke, pet dander, HH dust and smog
- Lasts up to 3 months
- For residential use only
- Meets American Lung Association's Health House Indoor Air Quality Guidelines.
Electrostatic Design Captures More Particles
- The 3M Micro allergen reduction filter is made with both positively charged and negatively charged fibers that act like tiny magnets to attract air-polluting contaminants. Since particles in the air are either positively or negatively charged, they are attracted to and captured by the filter and kept out of your living space.
- Electrostatic filters, including the 3M Micro allergen reduction filter, perform better than comparable non-electrostatic fiberglass and washable/reusable filters, because they attract and capture the small, allergy-aggravating microparticles that non-electrostatic filters can't.
Improves Indoor Air Quality
- With indoor air a surprising two to five times more polluted than outdoor air, the 3M Micro allergen reduction filter can make a difference in maintaining a healthier home environment by cleaning air with each pass through the filter.
- The 3M Micro allergen reduction filter features a 1000 Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR), which means it is able to capture large and small particles from the air, including household dust, pollen, dust-mite debris, mold spores, pet dander, smoke, smog, and bacteria.
- This allergen-reduction filter also keeps your heating and air conditioning equipment working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. It is recommended that you change the filter every three months. However, the effectiveness and life of the filter can vary and depend on the individual conditions in your home.