Ferti-lome 10607 Yield Booster Concentrate, 16 Oz
Ferti-lome® Yield Booster™ helps stop blossom end rot on Tomatoes and setting of fruit and correcting calcium deficiencies. Blossom end rot can be recognized by the dark grey/ black sunken area on the blossom end (bottom of Tomatoes). Blossom end rot can be small or can cover almost half of the fruit and will decrease Tomato yield.
- Size: 16 ounce
- Helps stop blossom end rot on tomatoes and correct calcium deficiencies.
- Mix 2 tablespoons with 1 gallon of water to stop blossom end rot. Apply as a thorough cover spray to foliage and fruit. Use at weekly intervals for at least 3 sprayings.
- To help set fruit: Mix 1 tablespoon with 1 gallon of water during bloom to help set fruit and increase yield.
What Is This Package For?
- Ferti-lome® developed this product to help stop Blossom-end Rot of Tomatoes. Blossom-end Rot can be recognized by the dark grey black-sunken area on the blossom-end (bottom) of Tomatoes. Blossom-end Rot can be small or cover almost half the fruit and will decrease your Tomato yield.
- Ferti-lome® Yield Booster™ can also be used to help your Tomatoes and other plants correct known Calcium deficiencies.
How Do You Use It?
- Mix 2 tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) with 1 gallon of water to stop Blossom-end Rot. Apply as a thorough cover spray to foliage and fruit. Use at weekly intervals for at least 3 sprays. Ferti-lome® Yield Booster™ is compatible with many other insecticides and Fungicides and may be combined with your Insect and Disease fighting sprays.
- Mix 1 tablespoon Ferti-lome® Yield Booster with 1 gallon of water during bloom and apply as a foliar spray to help increase yields. Do not use greater than the recommended amounts or injury to Plants may result.
Here Are The Results You May Expect!
- Ferti-lome® Yield Booster used according to label directions can help stop damage caused by Blossom-end Rot and can help your Tomato plants produce larger, firmer fruit for bigger, more productive yields.