Ferti-lome® 10131 Fruit Tree Spray with Neem Py, Concentrate, 16 Oz
Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray is a multi-purpose insecticide/fungicide/miticide. Kills eggs, larval and adult stages of insects. Prevents fungal attack of plants' tissues. Not for use in food handling areas. Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray controls insects, diseases and mites. Can be used up to day of harvest. Controls rust, leaf spot, anthracnose, powdery mildew, black spot, brown spot, dollar spot, needle spot, scab and flower, twig and tip blight. Kills eggs, larval and adult insects. Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues. Use indoors or out. Can be used on fruits, nuts, vegetables, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, shrubs and turfgrass.
- Size: 16 ounce
- With Neem Py
- Multi-purpose insecticide, fungicide and miticide
- Controls insects, diseases and mites
- Can be used up to day of harvest
- 1 ounce per gallon
- Kills eggs, larval and adult insects
- Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Can be used on fruits, nuts, vegetables, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, shrubs and turfgrass.
- Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical..............................2.50%
- Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil........70.00%
- Other Ingredients:...................................................27.25%
Directions For Use:
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Shake Well Before and During Use
- Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray is most effective when applied in early to mid-morning or late afternoon when adult insect pests, such as whiteflies, are normally sedentary on the undersides of the foliage. Use spray solutions within several hours of preparation for maximum effectiveness. For best results maintain constant agitation in spray equipment. For optimal performance, do not mix with cold water or apply under cold ambient temperatures (less than 45°F). If product thickens (freezes) before using, place in a warm room (greater than 45°F) for a few days or in warm water (120°F) for 2 to 8 hours until completely thawed. Do not use partially thawed material. Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted material prior to root establishment. When using in conjunction with beneficial insects, conduct a small trial to assure compatibility before using on a large scale. As with other products that contain oils, exercise care in timing applications to early morning/late evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn. Do not add adjuvants (spreaders, stickers, extenders, etc.) to Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray. Use with care on plants with tender tissue. Do not apply to known spray sensitive plant species such as: impatiens flowers, fuchsia flowers, hibiscus flowers, some rose flowers, ornamental olive trees, red maples, some carnation varieties or similar plants without prior testing.
- For Use On Fruits, Nuts, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices, Roses, Houseplants, Flowers, and Shrubs.
- Application Instructions: Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray is an effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, brown spot, dollar spot, snow mold, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight. As a preventative, apply Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray on a 7 to 14 day schedule until the potential for disease development is no longer present. To control disease already present, apply Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray on a 7 day schedule until disease pressure is eliminated. Then continue spraying on a 14 day schedule to prevent the disease from reoccuring. To prevent rust leaf spot diseases, anthracnose and scab, begin applications at the first sign of spring budding. To prevent powdery mildew, apply in mid-summer or when disease is first detected. For brown patch and dollar spot, begin spraying at first sign of disease on a 7 to 14 day interval. For snow mold, begin spraying on a 14 day interval in the fall before the first snow. Continue applications until disease pressure no longer exists.
- Mixing Instructions: Mix Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray at the rate of 2 tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) per gallon of water. Thoroughly mix solution and spray all plant leaf surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet. Excessive application is unnecessary and to be avoided.
- For Use On Fruits, Nuts, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices, Roses, Houseplants, Flowers, And Shrubs.
- Application Instructions: Apply Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray at first sign of insects/mites. Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray provides for a quicker and more complete control, and acts as an "exciter" to flush insect pests out of hiding and into direct contact with spray residues. For control of aphids, spider mites, scale, mealybugs, whiteflies, beetles, loopers, leafminers, leafrollers, armyworms, webworms, weevils, tent caterpillars, fungus gnats, leafhoppers, cabbageworms, squash bugs, squash vine borer, stink bugs, thrips, tomato hornworm, lace bugs, boxelder bugs, grasshoppers, crickets, ants, fleas, ticks, earwigs, cockroaches, mosquitos, chinch bugs, chiggers and many other insect pests. Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray is most effective when applied on a 7 to 14 day schedule. For heavy insect populations, spray on a 7 day schedule.
- Mixing Instructions: Mix Ferti-lome® Fruit Tree Spray at the rate of 2 tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) per gallon of water. Thoroughly mix solution and spray all plant leaf surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet. Excessive application is unnecessary and to be avoided. Frequently agitate solution as you spray.