EZ Flow II 10055-011230 Spun Fiberglass Disposable Furnace Filter, 12" x 30" x 1"
EZ Flow II disposable filters are designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications. The media itself is adhered directly to the frame for non-metallic applications.
- 12" x 30" x 1"
- Flat panel
- Continuous filament spun glass media
- One-piece frame
- No metal media retainers
- Media continuously glued to the inside perimeter of the frame for rigidity
- Up to MERV rating 4
- Hot melt resin sealant
- Effective against Dust/Lint
- UL 900 class 2
- UPC marked
- 30 Day filter
- For residential applications
- The frame is made from heavy chipboard in a one-piece design that eliminates corner separation. The filtering media is continuous filament spun glass. A resinous bonding agent provides rigidity and resistance to media compression
- The EZ Flow II is made to function without a retainer, by adhering the frame directly to the media which has a light skin to make it self-retaining
- Is accomplished with a resilient hotmelt adhesive running the full perimeter of the frame on both upstream and downstream sides
- Appears on the filter frame. These filters have been tested by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and are classified as UL 900 Class 2 for flammability.