Equity® 75906 Jumbo 1.8" Red LED Digital Alarm Clock with HI/LO Dimmer
Equity® Digital LED Alarm Clock features 1.8" Jumbo red LED display. Manual set and adjustable backlight for proper viewing. Snooze feature for extra rest. AC powered but requires battery (not included) for backup.
- 1.8" Jumbo red LED display
- Beep alarm
- Hi/Lo display dimmer
- Repeat 9 Minute snooze
- Requires one 9V battery for back-up ((not included)
- AC 120V, 60 Hz, ETL approved.
- Begin by plugging in the power cord into a standard household outlet. The display will flash indicating the time is ready to be set.
Setting The Time
- Hold down the TIME button and then press the HOUR button to set . the correct hour. The PM indicator will light when the hour is advanced into the PM time.
- Hold down the TIME button and then press the MINUTE button to set the correct minute.
- Release the TIME button when the correct time is shown on display.
Setting The Alarm
- Hold down the ALARM button and then press the HOUR button to set the correct hour. The PM indicator will light when the hour is advanced into the PM time.
- Hold down the ALARM button and then press the MINUTE button to set the correct minute.
- Release the ALARM button when the correct alarm time is shown on display.
Using The Alarm
- Slide the ALARM On/Off switch to the On position to activate the alarm. The alarm indicator will appear on the lower left side of display.
- Slide the ALARM On/Off switch to the Off position to deactivate the alarm .
Using The Snooze
- Press the SNOOZE button when the alarm sounds to stop the alarm and the alarm will sound again in nine minutes.
- The snooze function can be repeated many times.
Using The Display Dimmer Switch
- Slide the Hi/Lo display dimmer switch to the Lo position for normal display.
- Slide the Hi/Lo display dimmer switch to the Hi position for brighter display.
- Insert one "9V" battery into the battery compartment at the back of the clock.
- The battery will keep the alarm and time settings until the power is restored.
- The LED display will not light-up but the alarm will sound at the preset alarm time.
- If there is no battery installed but the power is interruped, the display will flash at 12:00 and the time and alarm need to be set again.
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation. Follow the polarity (+) and (-) when inserting battery.