Encap 10755-6 Fast Acting Grass Repair Kit, 400 Sq.ft.
Encap stress-free blend of mulch, seed and fertilizer is ideal for repairing thin patches and bare spots anywhere in the yard. Repairs couldn't be simpler with easy application straight from the jug, plus an all-in-one formula that easily blends with existing grass. Reinvigorate your lawn with an earth-friendly product that is safe for children, pets and the environment.
- Coverage: 400 sq. ft.
- Contains mulch, seed and fertilizer
- Applies quickly and easily
- Covers and repairs bare spots
- Grows thick, green grass
- Safe for people and pets
Advanced Soil Technology (AST)
Encap Advanced Soil Technology™ (AST®) is our biodegradable solution for nourishing soil and reducing erosion. AST goes to work at the source, opening micro channels within the soil to enhance aeration and moisture distribution. It’s yet another way we reduce the anxieties associated with gardening and lawn care for a more enjoyable experience from start to finish.
- Reduces soil and nutrient loss
- Provides better water infiltration
- Improves soil structure and root mass
- Enhances seed establishment
Seed Watering Technology (SWT)
Encap Seed Watering Technology™(SWT®) makes lawns worry-free. Special crystals in the mixture absorb moisture and sparkle when enough water has been applied, helping you avoid under or over-watering while saving time. When the sparkle disappears, it’s time to water again.
- Helps you avoid guessing at amount of water needed
- Conserves water
- Saves time
- Rake area to remove thatch, dead grass and debris before applying
- Uniformly apply Encap Grass Repair Kit directly to soil
- Do not apply herbicides 3 weeks before or after planting
- Apply when there is no danger of frost and soil continuously maintains a temperature above 60° F (15.5° C)
- Minimize traffic on newly seeded areas
- Do not mow for 3 weeks after applying
- Water the planted area evenly immediately after applying
- Water with a sprinkler to ensure even watering
- When area has been watered enough, SWT® sparkles will appear
- When sparkles disappear, it is time to water again
- Watering amounts may vary based on temperature and soil type.