Eklind 64806 Power-T Metric Handle Ball-Hex Key Set, Alloy Steel
The Power-T Handle Ball-Hex Key Allen wrench set Metric meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists.
- Material: Alloy Steel
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- EKLIND hex keys (Allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (Allen head) fasteners
- FAST AND EFFICIENT- The EKLIND Ball-Hex keys work at up to a 30 degree angle for access to hard to reach socket-headed fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME
- Number in Package: 6