Earthgro® 70440180 Dehydrated Manure & Organic Humus, 40 Lbs
Organic matter improves soil aeration and drainage. Natural nutrients help stimulate plant growth. Feeds slowly, will not burn plants. Adds matter which helps loosen & aerate heavy soils while improving the soil's ability to retain moisture.
- 40 lbs
- Adds matter which helps loosen & aerate heavy soils while improving the soil's ability to retain moisture
- Manure adds natural nutrients that are essential for vigorous plant growth
- A general-purpose soil amendment for growing vegetables and flowers (Organic Humus: derived from peat, compost, forest products, manure, and/or other organic materials.)
How to Use
- Weed garden beds. Then, turn over top 2" - 4" with a shovel
- Before planting, spread Earthgro® Dehydrated Manure and Organic Humus* at the rate of 2 bags per 10 sq ft at 2" depth
- Thoroughly work it into the top 4" to 6" of soil
- Feed with a quality plant food, such as Miracle-Gro® All-Purpose Plant Food, immediately after planting
When to Apply
- This product can be used at any time of the year.
How often to apply
- This product can be reapplied at any time, although most plants should be repotted only once/year.
Where to Use
- Gardens and landscape beds
Where Not to Use
- Do not backfill the planting hole of trees and shrubs with the straight product. This can prevent the roots from ever leaving the planting hole.
- Vegetables, flowers, trees, and shrubs
- None: Natural
- Unused product can be kept for future use.