Droll Yankees® RPS15B Ring Pull Sunflower/Mixed Seed Feeder, 15", Midn
Now it’s easier than ever to give songbirds just what they need – fresh food from a clean, hygienic feeder. Droll Yankees Ring Pull Feeders offer a fresh, modern, no tools needed approach to cleaning with the Ring Pull Advantage. No tools needed to disassemble for cleaning – simply lift the cap, then pull the metal rod to remove the ports and feeder base in just seconds.
- 15" Midnight Blue Sunflower/Mixed Seed Feeder
- No tools needed to disassemble for cleaning – simply lift the cap, then pull the metal rod to remove the ports and feeder base in just seconds
- Rust proof metal parts
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 19 in
- Seed or feed options: Sunflower Seed, Mixed Seed, Peanut Chunks, Safflower Seed, Sunflower Kernels and Cracked Corn
- Construction: UV-stabilized polycarbonate and stainless steel bail wire
- Capacity: 1 lb. of seed, 4 ports
- Mounting: May be hung or pole mounted.
- Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a bird feeder brush to brush away grime inside the tube
- Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens.