DR Power WH23022DMN Horizontal-Vertical Log Splitter, 22 Tons
DR Power PREMIER 22T Horizontal/Vertical splitter is designed for easy transition between horizontal and vertical configurations. The horizontal mode is easiest for most splitting tasks. But when you come across an extra big round, you can save yourself a lot strain by simply pulling out a pin, easily rotating the unit into its vertical position, and splitting the log on the ground...no lifting required! An easy-starting DR 6.6 HP (9.59 ft-lbs gross torque*) engine powers the 2 stage pump (6.3 GPM), generating 3400psi of splitting force. Logs up to 30" in diameter and up to 25" long are no problem. And the PREMIER 22T's 16-second cycle time makes it one of the fastest hydraulic splitters in its class. A 2" ball hitch with safety chains comes standard, allowing you to tow the unit at speeds up to 45 mph on its big 16" DOT-approved tires. The jackstand folds up for transport, locking into place with a simple cotter pin.
- Splitting Force: 22 tons
- Easy conversion
- Easy-starting DR 6.6 HP (9.59 ft-lbs gross torque*) engine powers the hydraulic pump
- Hydraulic pump generates 3400 psi in the cylinder (4" bore)
- Steel piston compression seals provide consistent power...year after year
- A 2" ball hitch comes standard (with safety chains) allowing for road towing at speeds up to 45 mph
- Durable, 16" DOT-approved tires. Jackstand folds up for transport
- The optional 4-way wedge easily attaches to the standard vertical wedge, allowing you to get 4 logs out of one split
- Provides rock solid stability in either horizontal or vertical mode without any of the rocking you get with lightweight splitters.
- Max Log Diameter: 30 in
- Max Log Length: 25 in
- Average Cycle Time: 16 secs
- Ft Lbs Torque: *9.59 ft-lbs gross torque (per SAE J1940)
- Horsepower: 6.6 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 0.95 gals
- Cylinder Size: 4" bore, 23.65" stroke
- Reservoir: 4 gallon
- Pump: 2 Stage, 8.8 / 2.1 gpm
- Hydraulic Component Rating: 3400 psi
- Hitch Type: 2" Ball
- Max Highway Speed: 45 mph
- Number of Tires: 2
- Tire Size: 16".
*Some limitations apply.