DR Power TW19018BMN Dual Rotating Rear Tine Rototiller, 9.5 FT/LB
DR PRO XL walk-behind rototiller gives you the convenience of dual tine rotation, allowing you to easily switch between forward and counter tine rotation. For tilling or cultivating in established gardens, go with forward rotation. Switch to counter-rotation for sod-busting or loosening of compacted soil. Either way, the self-propelled, tractor-style wheels pull the PRO XL along, making the job easy on you!
- Engine: 9.50 ft-lbs gross torque (208cc), OHV
- Dual Rotating Tines
- Tilling Width: 18"
- Tilling Depth: up to 11"
- Tine Size: 11"
- Wheels: Pneumatic 13" x 5"
- Gives you the convenience of dual tine rotation, allowing you to easily switch between forward and counter tine rotation
- For tilling or cultivating in established gardens, go with forward rotation
- Switch to counter-rotation for sod-busting or loosening of compacted soil.
- Fuel Shutoff Value: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Assembly: Yes
- Tilling Width: 18 in
- Number of Tines: 10
- Tine Range: Up to 11 in
- Number of Tires: 2
- Tire Size: 13 x 5
- Tread: Agricultural
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Ft Lbs Torque: 9.5
- Number Of Cylinders: 1
- Displacement: 208 cc.
- Dual Tine Rotation: The ability to switch between forward- and counter-rotation lets you choose the right mode for the job at hand. The simple lever adjustment is right at your fingertips.
- Power Driven Wheels: The tractor-style pneumatic tires propel the tiller forward easily in almost any terrain. When you want to free-wheel, you can simply switch into neutral gear.
- Drag Stake and Debris Shield: The drag stake provides extra resistance. When not needed, it can be raised and pinned in place. The debris shield and side walls protect operator from thrown soil.
- Briggs and Stratton OHV Engine: The PRO XL-DRT uses an easy-starting, 208cc Overhead Valve engine with 9.5 ft-lbs of gross torque. It features a debris management system that protects the engine from whatever you kick up while tilling your garden.